Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Forward

Holy Moly! I’ve been insanely busy lately, all with things I love to do. I have another 3 weeks of this intensity and then I’ll have some breathing room and get to enjoy the springy weather. I’m preparing for a big project that I have mostly kept hush-hush but finally later this week I will be announcing it! Stay tuned.


Here are some illustration projects I did in the last couple weeks. First is the cover the Dalhousie Gazette, which is in print now and will be until Thursday if you want to pick up a copy. I drew it entirely in Photoshop.









Secondly is a branding/ formatting exercise I did for Umpomo! Umpomo is a card game that my brother, Tiegh and I invented a few years ago and have been slowly developing.

Tiegh has been workshopping it with different groups for the last nine months and we would like to eventually produce it. This was my first stab at designing some branding for it. I drew these and put them together in Adobe Illustrator.


















And lastly is just a fun, cheeky little comic I made this week. I drew and inked it by hand and coloured it in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment