Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sew Busy!

Wowser.

I’ve had a very busy December. I sacrificed my exercise routine and my regular sleep schedule to fit in more hours of work. Over the next week I’ll post a few updates on all the stuff I made in the last month.

To kick it off, this is a cocktail dress I made from a 1950s pattern in my Fashion Construction class. I plan on wearing it for my holiday festivities… and today being the Winter Solstice (my family’s holiday of choice,) I’ll be sporting this dress tonight. I also designed/made some clothes as gifts for my siblings, which I can post after we’ve opened our presents tonight!

4 comments:

  1. This dress is wicked awesome. Over and out. -Archer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable. This looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meags this is a beautiful dress! You are amazingly talented! I'm sure it will look fabulous on you.

    Love you lots,

    Memère

    ReplyDelete