Friday, November 25, 2011

Postal Greetings!

I've been on a gouache & watercolour high lately so I illustrated two holiday postcards to send to my friends and family. A couple weeks ago I mentioned to Chara, the owner of Love, Me Boutique here in Halifax, that I was getting many dozens of cards printed and she offered to sell some at her lovely, all Canadian, all handmade shop.

Here's a sample slice of each card. The greetings are "Merry Winter" (cardinal card) and "Jolly Holidays" (mitten card). If you're in Halifax and want to send some yourself you can buy them at Love, Me. As for me, I'll be very busy gathering addresses and writing personal notes for the next few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. I love the style of the mittens card! (I have no terms that are more official or art-related, so "style" it is) It is up my alley! I need to learn how to give more specific compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lise, I will take any compliment you want to give me, vague or specific, keep them coming. :)

    ReplyDelete