Monday, November 14, 2011

Arc in the Sky Sketches

I’m pleased to say that this winter I’ll be resuming a project that I really care about. Arc in the Sky is a collaborative graphic novel effort between myself and writer, Elizabeth Archer. Last spring I went to NYC to take reference photos for the book and I’ve just started sketching again. We’re working out a few of the finer story details and I hope to do the bulk of the illustrations this winter and spring. (It’s not a terribly long book.)












The break from the project was good for re-thinking the stylistic approach best suited to the story. So for the next while I’ll probably be posting some drawings in different media. Let me know what you think in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I wish there was a guitar with a texture like that in real life.

    ReplyDelete