Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Duck Duck (Canadian) Goose

I promised at the start of December that I would post the finished piece of photobooth art that I made for Fotomaton: Selections, a show in Miami showcasing photobooth art. I meant for the piece, Duck Duck (Canadian) Goose to be a fun and visually simple piece based on the idea of a Canadian artist sending their work South for the fall.

I planned and made the piece in a short time frame, and I’m happy with it though if I had more time I think I would have retaken the strips with the bad hotspots… but then again those kind of characteristics are just part of the charm & frustration of working with chemical booths.

(Click to enlarge the image)

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if that duck spends any time on the golf courses down there.

    ReplyDelete